2018 RECONSTRUCTION SEMINAR
Registration is currently CLOSED.
• There is no fee for the seminar.
• Positive proof of I.D. will be required.
• Seating is limited to the first 450 applicants.
• Bring a scientific calculator.
• Prior seminars have been approved for 18 ACTAR CEU’s.
This seminar is designed for all collision reconstructionists. The purpose of the seminar is to allow reconstructionists to network with others in their field and to explore new ideas and technology in the dynamic field of collision reconstruction. The seminar will change each year and will concentrate on the review of interesting investigations, field studies, and training in specialized areas of reconstruction.
The seminar is open to active law enforcement reconstructionists only. Reconstructionists from out of state are welcome to attend.
Government / Conference Rate:
Conference Registration Information: