BASIC POWERPOINT PRESENTATION AND DESIGN
Course Description: This course is designed to give the student the skills to design and effect presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint™ and multimedia projectors. Design skills include backgrounds, layouts, graphics, colors, and text considerations. Presentation skills include bullet content, lesson plan design, and computer and projector considerations.
PowerPoint is useful for helping develop the slide-based presentation format and is currently one of the most used slide-based presentation programs available.
Instructional Hours: 2 Days / 16 Hours
After completion, the student will be able to:
- Create a new slide show or update an existing slide show.
- Navigate each button on the menu and ribbon bars.
- Learn how to bring more energy and visual impact to your presentations.
- Add a personalized audio and video to your presentations.
- Create high-quality presentations with enhanced graphics.
- Maximize the impact of your presentation with new transitions and improved animations.
- Organize and print your slides effectively.
Audience: PSP Personnel; LEO; MP
Additional Information: This course is beneficial for both the new and veteran user, and is a must for instructors, Troop Education Officer, and Community Service Officers.
MPOETC CLEE Hours: 6 - CLEE ID #: CLE00514
Registration: Please register for the classes below using form SP 8-130. All applications must be received 7 days prior to the course start date.
Locations: For a list of all training centers and directions, please visit the Training Center Page.
|SETC||9/13/2018 9:00 AM||9/14/2018 3:00 PM||Sergeant Dwayne R. Rouzer, 610-584-8633, email@example.com||No|
<<<Back to Main Training Page