Datamaster DMT Maintenance Officer
Course Description: This course is designed to certify the Department’s DataMaster DMT Operators to become a Station DataMaster DMT Maintenance Officer. Topics of instruction include: instrument assembly & disassembly; instrument preparation; monthly accuracy test; annual calibration; required maintenance; and record keeping. Course limited to 10 students.
Instructional Hours: 1 Day/8 Hours
Instructional Objectives: After completion, the student will be able to:
- Assemble the DataMaster DMT.
- Assemble the printer.
- Assemble the simulator.
- Review Title 69, Chapter 77.
- Review OM 7-15, Intoxication Testing.
- Review the DataMaster DMT Menu fields.
- Conduct a monthly accuracy test.
- Conduct an annual calibration test.
- Review DataMaster logbook.
- Document all work on DataMaster log sheet.
- Break down DataMaster DMT.
- Break down printer.
- Break down simulator.
Audience: PSP Enlisted
Prerequisite(s): DataMaster DMT Operators Course
- A copy of the certificate shall be submitted with the application. Local Departments must utilize the DataMaster DMT instrument and Guth Lab Simulator, in order to attend this course.
Note: PSP Stations are allocated to have 1 Maintenance Officer and 1 Alternate Maintenance Officer per station. Stations that already have 2 certified Maintenance Officers should not apply for this course.
Registration: Please register for the classes below using form SP 8-130.
For a list of all training centers and directions, please visit the Training Center Page
|There are no items to show in this view of the "TrainingClasses" list.|