Datamaster DMT 8 hour Update
Course Description: This course meets the requirements of the Departments of Health and Transportation for update certification as a Class "A" Testing Operator for the DataMaster DMT model. This course is limited to 10 students.
Instructional Hours: 1 Day/8 Hours
Instructional Objectives: After completion, the student will be able to:
- Explain the principal scientific method for determining the Breath Alcohol Concentration used by the DataMaster DMT.
- Properly administer evidential subject breath test.
- Properly and document an evidential subject breath test.
- Demonstrate proficiency in conducting breath tests.
- Review Transportation Regulations regarding chemical testing.
- Review Department policies regarding chemical testing.
Audience: PSP Enlisted.
Prerequisite(s): Current certificates for any Class "A" Breath-Test Device. A copy of the certificate shall be submitted with the application. Local Departments must utilize the DataMaster DMT Instrument and Guth Lab Simulator in order to attend this course.
Registration: Please register for the classes below using form SP 8-130.
Locations: For a list of all training centers and directions, please visit the Training Center Page.
|NETC||3/20/2018 9:00 AM||3/20/2018 3:00 PM||Sergeant Andrew F. Wilk, 570-288-3659, email@example.com||No|