Datamaster DMT Operator
Course Description: This course meets the requirements of the Departments of Health and Transportation for certification as a Class "A" Testing Operator for the DMT model. This course is limited to 10 students.
Instructional Hours: 5 Days/40 Hours
Instructional Objectives: Throughout the five days of training, the following topics will be covered to meet the requirements of the Department of Health and Transportation (Title 69, Chapter 77, Section 77.23). After completion, the student will:
- Know the pharmacology of alcohol.
- Know the physiological effects of alcohol.
- Interpret chemical findings.
- Demonstrate the appropriate equipment.
- Utilize Type "A" alcohol breath test equipment on drinking subjects or on equipment designed to simulate drinking subjects.
- Review testing requirements specified.
- Review recordkeeping requirements specified.
- Prepare courtroom testimony.
- Demonstrate courtroom testimony.
- Review report writing.
Audience: PSP Enlisted
Prerequisite(s): Departments must utilize the DataMaster DMT (Type "A") Breath Test Equipment. A copy of the certificate shall be submitted with the application. Local Departments must utilize the DataMaster DMT instrument and Guth Lab Simulator, in order to attend this course.
Registration: Please register for the classes below using form SP 8-130.
Locations: For a list of all training centers and directions, please visit the Training Center Page.
|NETC||3/12/2018 9:00 AM||3/16/2018 3:00 PM||Sergeant Andrew F. Wilk, 570-288-3659, email@example.com||Yes|