Shift Planning/SAP Training
Course Description: This course is designed to provide the student with knowledge of and skills to utilize Shift Planning in SAP. This course will also provide experience with Shift Planning capabilities and functions, including the following: Accessing SAP, entering Shift Planning, maintaining time data, substitutions, temporary assignments, inputting/changing of schedules, hearings, and leave, along with printing and sorting options. The course is beneficial for both the new or veteran users, and is a must for those role-mapped as Shift Planners.
Instructional Hours: 1 Day/3 Hours
Instructional Objectives: After completion, the student will be able to:
- Grasp the knowledge and skills to utilize Shift Planning in SAP.
- Know how to schedule members/employees within Shift Planning.
- Use the correct way to schedule a member/employee on a double-back shift.
- Know the detailed information within Shift Planning, i.e., inputting leave, hearings, temporary assignments.
- Know how to print the daily/weekly duty roster.
Audience: PSP; CIV
Additional Information: Those attending this course should have the Shift Planning role assigned to them prior to attending the class.
Please register for the classes below using form SP 8-130
. All applications must be received 7 days prior to the course start date.
For a list of all training centers and directions, please visit the Training Center Page
|SETC||8/23/2018 9:00 AM||8/23/2018 12:00 PM||Ms. Kathy McGovern, 717-533-9111, Extension 314, email@example.com||No|
Must have Shift Planning Role prior to class dates.
|SETC||10/25/2018 9:00 AM||10/25/2018 12:00 PM||Ms. Kathy McGovern, 717-533-9111, Extension 314, firstname.lastname@example.org||No|
Must have Shift Planning Role prior to class dates