SUPPORT STAFF SYMPOSIUM
Course Description: This symposium is designed to offer a selection of brief topics to enhance and enrich knowledge and skill levels of those involved in support positions. Topics include (but are not limited to): Proofreading, Teambuilding, Stress Management, Time Management, Conflict Management, Customer Service, Interpersonal Skills, Written Communication, Grammar and Punctuation, and certain Administrative Regulation (AR) reviews.
Instructional Hours: 3 Days/24 Hours
Instructional Objectives: After completion, the student will be able to:
- Define Customer Service.
- Implementing ways to improve customer service.
- Defining conflict.
- Learn to manage conflict with others and yourself.
- Learn to prioritize and plan within Time Management.
- Realization of how stress affects us.
- Preventative actions dealing with stress.
- Learn telephone tips and techniques and obtain telephone etiquette.
Additional Information: This course is targeted to Clerical support on all levels
Registration: Please register for the classes below using form SP 8-130.
Locations: For a list of all training centers and directions, please visit the Training Center Page.
|Not Offered at This Time||Mr. Stephen M. Lynch, 717-533-9111, Extension 409, email@example.com||No|
<<<Back to Main Training Page