Community Services Unit
Community Services Officers and Public Information Officers are available to make presentations on a wide variety of topics to your company, school, or community group. Their goal is to inform the public about crime awareness and increase public safety.
Tpr. Stephen S. Oler - Erie Headquarters: (814) 898-4537
Tpr. Cynthia D. Ownes - Meadville Station: (814) 774-9611
Tpr. Michelle McGee - Morrison Franklin Station: (814) 677-8479 Ext. 235
Law Enforcement Services
For a complete listing of services available to Law Enforcement personnel, please visit the PSP Law Enforcement Services page.
Camp Cadet is a summer camp for boys and girls from Pennsylvania between the ages of twelve to fifteen. The camp is held at various locations throughout the State and staffed by Troopers, local police officers and many other volunteers. The goal of Camp Cadet is to introduce participants to the diverse criminal justice system and establish a positive relationship with law enforcement personnel.
Camp Cadet is open to all youth and is structured similar to training at the police academy. All participants who attend camp cadet are addressed as “Cadet” during the week. Cadets are required to participate in all scheduled events. The camp focuses on discipline, self-esteem, teamwork, drug and alcohol education, violence prevention and many other issues facing today’s youth. There is no cost associated to attend Camp Cadet.
Troop E Camp Cadet Contact Information
For residents of Crawford, Erie, Venango and Warren Counties
Troop E Child Safety Seat Checks
- Erie County Crime Victim Resources - Crime Victim Center 125 West 18th Street, Erie, PA 16501, 1-800-352-7273
- Crawford County Crime Victim Resources - Provided through the District Attorney’s Office
903 Diamond Park, Meadville, PA 16335. (814) 333-7455
- Venango County Crime Victim Resources- Venango County District Attorney's Office,
Venango County Courthouse, Liberty Street, Franklin, PA 16323 (814) 432-9600
- Warren County Crime Victim Resources - Warren County District Attorney’s Office 204 4th Ave, Warren, PA 16365. (814) 728-3460
- Pennsylvania Crime Victims- Meeting the Needs of Victims of Crime
- PA Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- PA Coalition Against Rape
- PCCD Victims Compensation Program