Datamaster DMT 8 hour Update
Course Description: This course meets the requirements of the Departments of Health and Transportation for update certification as a Class "A" Testing Operator for the DataMaster DMT model. This course is limited to 10 students.
Instructional Hours: 1 Day / 8 Hours
Instructional Objectives: After completion, the student will be able to:
- Explain the principal scientific method for determining the Breath Alcohol Concentration used by the DataMaster DMT.
- Properly administer evidential subject breath test.
- Properly and document an evidential subject breath test.
- Demonstrate proficiency in conducting breath tests.
- Review Transportation Regulations regarding chemical testing.
- Review Department policies regarding chemical testing.
Audience: PSP Enlisted; MP
Prerequisite(s): Current certificates for any Class "A" Breath-Test Device. A copy of the certificate shall be submitted with the application. Local Departments must utilize the DataMaster DMT Instrument and Guth Lab Simulator in order to attend this course.
MPOETC CLEE Hours: 8 - CLEE ID#: CLE00812
Registration: Please register for the classes below using form SP 8-130. All applications must be received 7 days prior to the course start date.
Locations: For a list of all training centers and directions, please visit the Training Center Page.
|There are no items to show in this view of the "TrainingClasses" list.|