Intoxilyzer 9000 Maintenance Officer
Course Description: This course is designed to certify the Department's Intoxilyzer 9000 Operators to become a Station Intoxilyzer 9000 Maintenance Officer. Topics of instruction include: instrument assembly & disassembly; instrument preparation; monthly accuracy test; annual calibration; required maintenance; and record keeping.
Course limited to 20 students.
Instructional Hours: 1 Day/8 Hours
Instructional Objectives: Upon completion of this course, the student will possess the knowledge and skill required to:
- Students shall assemble the Intoxilyzer 9000.
- Students shall assemble the Printer.
- Students shall assemble the Simulator.
- Students shall review Title 69 Chapter 77.
- Students shall review OM 7-15.
- Students shall review the Intoxilyzer 9000 Menu fields.
- Students shall conduct a monthly accuracy test.
- Students shall conduct an annual calibration test.
- Students shall review Intoxilyzer 9000 logbook.
- Students shall document all work on Intoxilyzer 9000 log sheet.
- Students shall break down Intoxilyzer 9000.
- Students shall break down printer.
- Students shall break down Simulator.
Course Completion Requirements: Attendance and successful completion of a knowledge check.
Audience: PSP Enlisted, MP
Prerequisites: Intoxilyzer 9000 Operators Course/Intoxilyzer 9000 Operator Update Course. A copy of the student's certificate must be turned in with the application, or to the instructor at the start of class.
MPOETC CLEE Hours: 8 - CLEE ID # CLE01041
Registration: Please register for the classes below using form SP 8-130. All applications must be received 7 days prior to the course start date.
Locations: For a list of all training centers and directions, please visit the Training Center Page.
|NETC||5/22/2020 9:00 AM||5/22/2020 3:00 PM||Corporal John E. Witkowski, DRE Instructor, Bureau of Patrol, 717-783-5520||No|